General information about warranty condition
A guarantee period is specified in a Certificate of Guarantee. To be able to accept a guarantee repair the certificate must be duly filled and signed.
- There is a twelve-month guarantee for a machine after its installation or till specified number of copies or printed pages is made.
- The warranty covers free of charge repair caused by machine defect when it is still under warranty.
- Warranty guarantees extending this period for the time a customer could not use the machine because of its break down. This period must be longer than one day.
- Regular maintenance, the exchange of worn-out parts (so called consumable parts), consumables and failure caused by improper usage or natural calamity is not covered by warranty.
- Necessary preventive maintenance and consumables are paid by a customer according to a valid tariff even in a guarantee period.
- A warranty can be terminated in the following cases:
- A machine usage is in discrepancy with operating instructions.
- In case of using consumables and spare parts.
- A machine repair or modification has been made by non-authorized service, which caused machine damage.
- In case of moving a machine without consulting it with a guarantee.
Warranty can be prolonged up to 48 months. For detailed information please contact our sales department.